The poor is standing in line

In US, the top 10% are getting so rich while the other 90% getting poor everyday. Some of the poors are standing in line at Costco Hawaii buying the $1.50 hotdogs and Pepsi combo! Welcome to America! 在美國,前 10% 的人變得如此富有,而其他 90% 的人每天都在變窮。一些窮人在 Costco 排隊購買 1.50 美元的熱狗和百事可樂組合!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: